Welcome to Sycamore Run
Welcome to the website exclusively for the residents of Sycamore Run. This site is the central point of information and communication between you and the board.
Here are a few quick examples of how this site can be used:
- Stay informed and plan events with a neighborhood calendar.
- Get in touch and list your personal or business services in our password-protected neighborhood directory.
- Download covenants and other important documents.
- Clean out your garage using the free neighborhood classifieds.
- A centralized and secure place for board members to communicate.
- And much more!
Be sure to bookmark our site, and visit often.
Come and meet your neighbors at our annual board meeting and election. It will be held at the Arlington Firehouse at 7:00 Wednesday January 20th.
• 2015 Board Members
2. 2015 Review
3. 2016 Plans
• Tentative Community Dates
4. 2016 Board
5. Open Discussion / Round-table
Community Dates available in the calendar.
Posted Jan 11, 2016 | 0 comments
This is a test to see if you are getting updates from our website.
Posted Mar 16, 2015 | 1 comment
• 2014 Board Members
2. 2014 Review
3. 2015 Plans
• Tentative Community Dates
4. 2015 Board
5. Open Discussion / Roundtable
Financials are available under documents.
13 neighbors attended this meeting.
Financials were reviewed and approved.
Community Dates available in the calender.
There a few issues which need to be addressed as we have observed first hand on neighborhood audits and neighbors have contacted us for help with these matters:
- Please be a courteous and responsible pet owner and clean up after your pets, when walking them throughout the neighborhood and the commons areas.
- Parking of commercial vehicles, trailers or boats on the street or driveway is not allowed within the HOA and parking automobiles on the streets is not considered a solution to parking. Please be courteous and safety minded and park your vehicles in your driveway or garage.
- Please respect the 20 mph speed limit within the neighborhood; many children will be making there way outside to play as the weather warms.
- Please contact us immediately, if you have not paid your annual dues, we will be turning over outstanding balances for collections by the months end.
Please do not forget to have an architectural control form approved prior to any changes made to your property. This form is available from us and is also available in the Documents section of this site. During the development process, the developer has total control over architectural integrity of the neighborhood. Please contact us with any questions regarding your upcoming projects.
Please contact us with any questions regarding the HOA.
firstname.lastname@example.org or voice mail at 317-721-4627
Posted Aug 20, 2014 | 0 comments
We are going to have several events coming up that may be of interest to you!
Garage Sale – Friday & Saturday, May 29-30th 8am-?pm
If you’re cleaning house, why not make a little money? Every year we plan a community garage sale (which attracts more people than an individual garage sale would). Any unsold garage sale items can be listed in the Classifieds section of this site for free. We will be contacting the Salvation Army to stop by on Saturday afternoon to help with your left over items that you would like to donate.
Spring Cleaning Day – Saturday, June 6th (8am-noon)
Volunteers are needed to help clean the neighborhood. We will start the day at the top of Sycamore Run and pick up all the common areas.
Block Party in the east common area – Saturday, June 20th, 5:00 PM
This is our time to get together and meet/talk with your neighbors!
Yes there will be a “Water Slide”
Rain Date will be Sunday June 22nd. Same Time.
For those voting today. We are precinct 21, and our voting location is the Abbey Road Clubhouse. It is located off of Arlington just south of Stop 11.
If you know your precinct, you can bypass the long line!
Apparently there has been another rash of car “break-ins” in the Sycamore Run neighborhood recently. I put the word in quotes because in all the cases I’m aware of, cars were left unlocked, nevertheless valuables were stolen. This appears to be mainly a crime of opportunity, so please keep the following points in mind:
- If you don’t park in your garage, lock your car at all times – even if you just have to run in because you forgot something.
- Keep all valuables (purses, shopping bags, GPS, CDs, etc.) out of sight.
- Stay well-lit. Make sure your garage coach lights and porch lights are in working order.
- Keep an eye open. Report any suspicious activity to the police.
If you have other ideas or suggestions, please post a comment.
How to vote in Indiana
Your Local Election Office
County Board of Voter Registration
200 E WASHINGTON ST STE W131
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204-3335
Phone: (317) 327-3893
Fax: (317) 327-5040
Having a hard time remembering the URL for the Sycamore Run website?
Now all you have to do is go to www.sycamorerun.org to stay current with everything that is going on in our neighborhood. It’s the same website, just a different way of getting there.
Our old address (sycamorerun.neighborino.com) still works, so feel free to use whatever works best for you.
Registered neighbors can use our Forums as a way to connect with other neighbors, voice opinions, ask questions and more.